Earn Extra Income for FREE!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bookings - the Life Line of Your Business

             Bookings – the life line of any direct sales business.  We all need bookings to stay alive in this business and getting bookings is my specialty!  I get 3 or more bookings each party I do!  Here is how I do it:

USE PASS OR PLAY!!! Now, most people HATE this booking game, but it WORKS. 

Hand out cute and pretty boxes – I do this at the beginning of the party so they feel like they own it when this time comes, but you can hand them out whenever.  Tell them NOT to look in the box – this creates a feeling of suspense and wonder so they will want to open up their box when the time comes. 

Describe a gift or two that you will give your guest when they host their party to everyone right after you show the hostess benefits – and sell them on why they need it!  Explain that one of these gifts is in each of the boxes they are holding.  Tell them that the only way to find out what is in their box is to play the game. 

Explain that you will be coming around and asking if they would like to “PLAY” the game and if they do, they keep their box and whatever is in it PLUS they will be getting all of the free product at their very own party!  Also explain that if they don’t play, it’s ok, they just won’t get all of the free product having their own party and they won’t be getting the free gift either and you all will feel very sorry for them – make it funny and not mean. 

I always say that when we get at least 3 ladies who play the game, then I will draw from those who played for an extra gift or if you give a certain amount extra for free, you can double it for the winner.  Also, I offer an extra gift to my hostess when she has three bookings so I mention that the hostess will also get ______ for free whenever we have three bookings as well.

Then I go around and ask each person if they would like to play.  When I get a booking, I say “yea…now we only need 2 more (1 more when I get the 2nd booking).”  And when I get my 3rd booking I keep asking everyone else if they want to be in the drawing for the doubled gift or extra gift.

This is the only booking game I use.  I have done other games, but this one is by far the most effective and most beneficial.  I use nothing else and I train my new recruits on this booking game and they have the same results when they do it.  If they choose not to, they usually come to me asking why they are not getting bookings and I have to explain the game to them again and encourage them to try it.

So try this out and let me know if it helps you out!

Happy Bookings!
Jules ~ The Fun Party Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment