Earn Extra Income for FREE!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Musings


I was listening and watching a webinar this evening (instead of writing a paper for my Master’s program of course) and I just wanted to share a few tid-bits with you that I really enjoyed.  This will not be a whole explanation and whatnot of the different facts I am about to present, but just some FYIs for you all. J

Random Musing #1:  After booking a party from a life-style booking and following where that one party led to after 2 years, the presenter had 121 parties, over $35,000 in sales and 14 new recruits!  What a difference that one party can make…try not to kick yourself for letting that super fun looking lady standing in front of you in the check-out line go without giving her an opportunity to say YES to getting free product!

Random Musing #2:  2-10% of telemarketers got sales after the 1st-4th call to the same person, BUT after the 5th call, that number jumped up to 81%!!!!!!!!!!  Lesson to be learned….KEEP CALLING UNTIL THEY TELL YOU “DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN!!!!”

Random Musing #3:  I really need to start filming and marketing my random musings and tid-bits that I am giving out! LOL  Kidding….kind of. J

Ok, that’s it…for now!

Jules ~ The Fun Party Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment