Earn Extra Income for FREE!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who I Am and Why I'm Qualified

             I was asked the other day, "what qualifies you to be a blogger about direct sales and give tips about the business..." so here it is!

 I have been in the direct sales industry for over 4 years now. In my first year, I did 83 parties, sponsor enough people to be in the top 4% of my company and sold over $45,000 in jewelry. I earned almost every possible award a new person could have earned my first year. I also earned "Rookie of the Year" in my business team. My next year was similar - awards, parties, retail and sponsoring. My third year, I had health problems with a pregnancy and even though I was unable to do the amount of parties I was used to, I still held an average of 3 per month during it and immediately after. My fourth year was a re-building year and I chose to finish my college degree and not actively sponsor because of time restraints.

 Right now, I am currently holding parties and sponsoring when someone takes an interest but not really "trying" to sponsor. I am still in the top 8% in the company and my calendar is full up until December and from December to February I have 1-2 spots left. I am in a stage of my business where I am bored and I don't feel very excited with it...so that's why I started this blog!

 Starting tomorrow, I will post articles about getting bookings, sponsoring and retailing. If you have any specific topics you would like covered, feel free to comment or send me a message. I am open to any suggestions. I am here to hopefully help you with your business!

Happy Partying!

~Jules, The Fun Party Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment