Earn Extra Income for FREE!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wow Your Prospects

             Like my other topics, this is one that I can write and write and write about, but I will have to break it up for the purpose of this blog.  I will need to do a whole series on this topic at a later date because this is a huge part of the direct sales business and the way people make unlimited amounts of income from it.  Not only the income potential of it, but sponsoring people can be a true blessing to them as well.  That is the thing we need to realize as potential sponsors – we need to be a blessing to those we sponsor and we need to make sure we take the time and energy it takes to train them well and keep on encouraging them.

               Now, in order to be a blessing to someone you sponsor, you have to actually sponsor someone first!  This begins at your party.  If you do not hold parties, it is harder to sponsor people.  So getting people to your parties is essential.  After that, it is about creating a WOW statement and demonstration.  Then follow up – this is where most people drop it!

               So let’s begin with the WOW statement.  This is what I do.  When I introduce myself, I tell people why I started doing what I do.  I say:

“I was a nurse at a doctor’s office, working 40 hours a week and I loved my job, but I had two young sons at that time – now I have three – and I felt like I was missing a part of their lives.  So I started looking around and found ___________________ and signed up immediately.  After a month of doing both ___________ and my other job at the doctor’s office, I was able to quit my job and do _____________ full time.  Full time with ____________ is only doing 6-8 parties a month, and that’s what I have done consistently since I began and I have been making more than I was at the doctor’s office since then as well.  It has been a huge blessing to me and my family and now I get to stay home and pick my boys up from school!”

               This gets interest up right at the beginning of my party AND it lets them know that you are just a normal person, doing normal things but making extraordinary income!  People will start thinking about what it would be like to stay at home or to make an extra full time income working only 6-8 times a month.  This is very powerful.

               Now one thing that I do want you to know is that your WOW statement HAS TO BE TRUTHFUL!  If you are not completely honest in what you say, most people pick up on that and they will not trust you.  Trust is another essential ingredient in sponsoring so when you begin your relationship with them, you must be truthful.  Your WOW statement must be about you, why you do what you do, what it has done for you, etc.  Even if your story is very short, there is still something that you have from your business that other people want.  Even if it is just HOPE for a brighter, debt-free life. 

               This is where I will begin on the topic of sponsoring.  Like I said before, this is a huge topic that will take a series of posts to fully go through.  We will go one step at a time and you can add each step to the next party you do and see what you gain from it.

Happy WOWing!

Jules ~ The Fun Party Lady

*SPECIAL OFFER - If you would like me to read and critique your own WOW statement, it will be $5.00 for the service and that is for the entire process.  You send it to me, I will read, add my notes and suggestions, send it back to you.  You may then re-write (if needed) and you can re-send to me with changes for another 3 times if needed.  Email requests to direct.sales.land@gmail.com – include your name, email, your business and how many WOW statements you would like me to critique (if you have more than one business that you do parties with, you may need more than one WOW statement). 

No comments:

Post a Comment